• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB rear seat bench carpet strip - black/gray

ncoonen

I am looking for a vintage, patina'ed carpet piece for my '74 tii. A previous owner put some rockin' Kenwood 5x7 speakers in the vertical panel under the rear bench seat in my car. The speakers are long gone but the grilles remain covering the raggedy holes cut in the carpet.

This is a black interior car with original black and gray salt-n-pepper style carpeting that is still in amazingly good shape but has 40 years of patina. This is why I am looking for a piece from someone's scrap pile because new would look too "new".

Thanks...ned.

'74 tii rolling resto

• 2 months later...

I have an aftermarket carpet set up with side floor panels its black and good conditionand very useable, I know it is not what you want, but an option I would take reasonable offers from you and shipping cost. you can just lay over what you all ready have till you get what you want? Just an idea to help you out. I have chopped up my car this week and have no need for the carpet set up, and that would solve the speaker hole problem maybe?

SHAWN