• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Aftermarket springs, Eibach, H&R, ST or so........

vinntagejoe

I'm getting ready to install a refurbished tii front subframe in my car and install some Eibach springs and Bilsteins. I pulled one of the front wheels to check on something this afternoon and noticed the springs on the car have a progressive winding like my Eibach's. I couldn't see a brand on them. I'll know more when I pull them next weekend. I'll let them go cheap if they are anything worth using. You can email me at jdaniels (AT) uga (DOT) edu to discuss. Rears were stock, so not help there.

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter

Joe,

Just spotted these on Ebay. If they don't get bid up, $99 is a pretty good deal. Even the buy it now at $180 is below retail.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-2002tii-H-R-SPORTS-LOWERING-SPRINGS-/110893005278?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d1bcf9de&vxp=mtr

'74 04 - sold in '91

I have only done my rears so far, but I used the Eibach lowering spring (~1 inch) and the Billy HD's and no issues. I have HD's for the front as well, so I am hoping there won't be any problems there either. I installed them in the strut tubes and stood them next to another strut that I have with a stock spring and a Sachs insert and they are only about a half inch shorter.

'74 04 - sold in '91