• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Assortment 1976 BMW 2002 parts Wanted!!!!

CoastGuard

Hi, Im proud to say im a first time 2002 owner. I bought a great 2002 daily driver condition up in Connecticut that is surprisingly rust free, its a Verona red 4spd that is all original.

Im looking to do a mild restoration, mainly costmetic since the mechanicals are fine.

Im currently in the military so unfortunately im gone for periods of time so time is of essence, any help here is greatly appreciated, depending on what parts you have to offer, or how much you can help me find/ advice I am willing to compensate you for your time, like a finders fee as I know time is money, im fair and honest and know il find the same in return.

What I need:

Weather Stripping/ seals: Looking for door/ window weather stripping, sunroof seal and trunk seal.

Bmw front and Rear emblems

Bumpers: Currently have the big spring bumpers, looking for the sleeker bumpers without the springs from the earlier 70s

Interior: It all needs to be redone, need carpet kit (Light Tan color) either once piece or multi piece kit

Seats: Front and rear seat need to be redone, current ones arent too bad and possibly can just have them redone, have a set of black cloth recaros that came with the car but are in need of repolster, possible trade parts..?

Shifter knob and steering wheel: Looking for wood grain

Exhaust: Looking for a mild performance exhaust for clean sound

Suspension parts: What do you have, looking for something to help increase its handling and response.

Radiator: looking for something for better cooling, like radiator from 320i, etc

Let me know what you have, possibly some things you have that might be of interest to me, its a weekend driver so looking to keep restoration cost reasonable, I live in New haven Ct, feel free to contact with price and pics if possible.

Pics soon to come!

Brad

1976 2002 Verona Red/Gobi Tan 4spd

Contact Steve Petersen at BluntTech.com (steve at blunttech dot com) regarding OEM parts that you want. BluntTech has a super sale on OEM BMW parts June 11-13. You won't find anyone who'll give you better OEM prices, and the level of service from Blunt is unparalleled. Also, Steve's hair is without peer, and completely above reproach.

Great prices, great service, great hair. BluntTech.com. It's a one-stop shop.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”