• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtt e30 318i built m10 in NC

mehpowered

I have a e30 318i running project for sale. It has a fully built m10 with new forged pistons and shaved head and ARP head studs. It has upgraded 325i radiator with electric fan upgrade. 325i strut housing upgrade. Brand new insured nitto neogen tires on 15x8 xxrs. Crack free dash. It has brand new motor mounts, transmission mounts, and flex disc. New control arms and control arm bushings. M-tech one steering wheel. New sachs clutch. Refurbished zf steering rack. It has a 325is valance with the lip.it has US projector headlights. Bav auto spark plugs. New cap new rotor. It does sputter in between 3000 and 4000 rpm. I think it might be the distributor, I am about to swap or out and see. The body does have some rust that should be fixed. The interior is gutted also. I was planning on boosting it but am going back to school so I need to get a more practical car for the commute. I would like to trade for a running 2002. IMG_20111019_171738.jpg2012-05-18012549.jpg2012-05-22034849.jpgthe lip isn't purple anymore here's a current picture of the front. 2012-05-10172739.jpg