• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 tii in San Antonio Texas 4,000.00

Essem.w

I've emailed with the seller. It's not currently on the road, needs a tune up and new runners. It does run, he said the air fuel ratio was off. From the pictures its got some rust and the front seats are done. He has owned it since 1987, and put a claimed 200,000mi on it. I live in the DFW, I'd love to buy it but I bet it will sell before I get a chance(this weekend) to go check it out.

He's apparently been driving it around for a few days now with things clearing up the more it's driven. He may be willing to take it to a shop of your choice for a pre purchase inspection... Rhine west is good and near his area. Give him a call and see if you really want it... The pictures I've seen of it make it seem like a great deal of you're looking for a nice driver tii... Wish I had the room!

I'm planning to call after work today. I've been searching for 2002 for a long while now. For the shows and events I've wanted to go to, 72 is the newest I could go. So this really is what I've been looking for. Rust is really my concern. I'm looking for a good long term project. I'm good with mechanical work, and willing to learn rust repair. I would like to be able to drive it a little first.