• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hang on to your 02

ewill2002

somehow I don't ever remember "The frissive crinkling of moldy sleeping bags the first time you kissed a boy at summer camp"

Good article but they could have shortened it by eliminating about 85 adjectives.

lol I just blew soda out my nose^spot on eastside

somehow I don't ever remember "The frissive crinkling of moldy sleeping bags the first time you kissed a boy at summer camp"

Hahahahahha best comment ever! I was a bit weirded out about it too and wondered if I was reading and article from cosmopolitan.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

What color is that 02 in the article? I have to know!!! drooooooooool.

Looks like Baikal on my screen.

Never kissed a boy in sleeping bag...did kiss a girl in the frissive crinkling horse hair tan vinyl seats of my '73 '02 in college. Have a different '73 '02 and still kiss the same girl in the frissive crinkly horse hair tan seats.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

In an effort to clear this up....is the author, Brett, recalling his summer camp frissive sleeping bag kiss with another boy? Not that there's anything wrong with that....but it definitely took me out of my childhood memories for a second...

Jeezo, we finally get some ink in a national rag and you're complaining about adjectives? Who are you George Bernard Shaw? The article was brilliant.

1970 Atlantikblau 

'11 135i "The Red Rocket"
'13 F10 M 

'07 Carrera GT3 "The Flying Banana"

I think the boy kissing thing was hypothetical, as if you might be a girl. Like your parents getting divorced. If he was at Cranbrook, (Romney's alma mater) I doubt if he was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

1970 Atlantikblau 

'11 135i "The Red Rocket"
'13 F10 M 

'07 Carrera GT3 "The Flying Banana"

What color is that 02 in the article? I have to know!!! drooooooooool.

Looks like Baikal on my screen.

Never kissed a boy in sleeping bag...did kiss a girl in the frissive crinkling horse hair tan vinyl seats of my '73 '02 in college. Have a different '73 '02 and still kiss the same girl in the frissive crinkly horse hair tan seats.

That's weird because this is supposed to baikal right? it looks to me as a different color maybe not original and looks a bit darker cant really explain it but both colors look different for sure can some experts help answer this tough question please.

post-22000-13667661514288_thumb.jpg

post-22000-13667661515192_thumb.jpg

post-22000-13667661515941_thumb.jpg

The car that started it all.