• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002tii- beauty for sale in So Cal.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

A 74 deuce, Malaga, older restoration, updated with Nardi wheel, almost new tires, new battery, new NOS exhaust system, new Coco mats, recently serviced at Coast Motor Werke in Huntington Beach. Too many cars, according to the wife, one must go and I just don't drive this enough. Come take a look you won't be disappointed.

A 74 deuce, Malaga, older restoration, updated with Nardi wheel, almost new tires, new battery, new NOS exhaust system, new Coco mats, recently serviced at Coast Motor Werke in Huntington Beach. Too many cars, according to the wife, one must go and I just don't drive this enough. Come take a look you won't be disappointed.

dude...if this is what you call an ad to sell a car you should spend some time on google learning how to place an ad....

no pictures and no contact info....give us a break...do it right or don't waste out time

Guest Anonymous

Dude, I admit I am new to this forum and haven't learned how to post photos. Check eBay listing for now to see photos. I can be contacted thru this forum.

Price-$12,500.

Dude, I admit I am new to this forum and haven't learned how to post photos. Check eBay listing for now to see photos. I can be contacted thru this forum.

Price-$12,500.

Dude,

Your forum e-mail button is not activated and I haven't yet seen an e-mail address, so you're still not really connecting to forum members! (Not everyone wants to inquire about a car in a public forum.)

Older Dude

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

dude...if this is what you call an ad to sell a car you should spend some time on google learning how to place an ad....

no pictures and no contact info....give us a break...do it right or don't waste out time

Car was bought by a friend of mine today. NOT a waste of time if you wanted to buy a nice car from a nice guy. If I only have the cash for his 356 it would have been a perfect day!