• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: New Seat Belt Assemblies (2)

JWadle

Do a search for the user "Bluedevils". Or just search seatbelt and you'll find him. He makes new/refurb sets of the highest quality.

I've made many purchases from him... 100% satisfied!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Black, new only.

There are three different styles available NEW from BMW. 1)Euro Autoflug set, not to be confused with NOS sets originally came with the cars which are NLA, retail around $250/each, plus 10%-15% hike because they are coming from Germany (made around mid 2000s),

2) Euro Repa set, not to be confused with NOS sets originally came with the cars which are NLA, retail around 200/each, plus 10%-15% hike because they can, (made around early to mid 2000s)

3) US style Repa belts, as close as it gets to original Repas came with some of the 73+ cars, retail around 260-290 each. Made in late 90s early 2000s. No guarantee BMW will send you driver and passenger side separately, usually you will receive two of the passenger side and will have to modify the other side for safety pin (or use a split lock washer to install)

I, on the other hand, can provide NOS style refurbished Autoflugs, about $320/pair, or Repas about $280/pair with new retractors (old repa retractors cannot be repaired or refurbished due to shitty German engineering of the time). Let me know if you want to know more about 2002 seat belts. Upgrade 3-point belts available for rears only from me for additional dough (custom work).

If you have the dough, ask Blunt (blunttech.com), tell Steve I referred you.

Enjoy your 2002.