• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What I look at all day?

jimalameda

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL....I think I rather be a gynocologist.

being in medical, i don't think you understand the kind of people that utilize hospitals. The hot 18year old rarely comes in.

The 350lb homeless girl who decided to come in when she couldn't "urinate any more due to the scabs" is more likely what you'll find.

Favorite item for the men is our druggies. They'll come in all dehydrated and at the beginning stages of shock. Not a vein to be found in their arms because they've blown them out shooting up drugs. That's the reason they're in, because they ran out of places to shoot up so they used their penile vein and blew that out, it abscessed, and now is rotting off.

Great thread. Gives the members a lot more dimension. Deserves to be on the main page.

Here is my little "tooth factory" (dental laboratory). '02 pics on the left, trophy for 02 at Bimmerfest on the left. 1802 Touring delivery vehicle (not in Pic).

0626021009.jpg

OK, if I turn around you can see the Touring as a screensaver..

0626021030.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

here's my "office".... not bad!

109fb92abfc911e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

if you work at B & O you should have heard.of the company im at. Atlona? we make HdMI matrices for B & O

1971- 02-Malaga -(Ginger)- 2nd owner

1973-02- chamonix (sold)

pardon any grammatical errors in my posts, im probably on my cell phone.

here's my "office".... not bad!

109fb92abfc911e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

if you work at B & O you should have heard.of the company im at. Atlona? we make HdMI matrices for B & O

really? small world! yeah, our store in NJ doesnt have the Atlona installed because of the size of the store, but the shops in NYC do for sure. that's awesome! =)

12 BMW 135i + 76 BMW 2002

I have a bit of variety at my job. Some inside work, some outside work with contractors.

Large Roots PD blower assembly at our plant during assembly. Each one of those silencers is 26" diameter x 119" long with 10" flanges.

IMG_7659.jpg

IMG_7660.jpg

One of my crews from East Texas erecting one of two 18' diameter x 56' tall bolted steel silos in Kentucky last Tuesday.

IMG_7656.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

IMG_7654.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"