• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 BMW Bavaria-SOLD

BimBim2oo2

I'm glad I was in Boise last week. I got rear-ended (not in the 02 thankfully) and might have been in the market for a Bavaria... Nice car, good luck with selling it on. Next time I'm headed to Boise, I'll try to remember to let you know.

Sounds good!

The drivers here are horrible. I can't stand it (I lived in South Florida for 6 years as well).

"The Greatest Gifts In Life Are The Ones We Cause Ourselves"

The 2002 in the garage will be angry and disappointed to lose it's big sister...

Yes I know :( However.... I have already picked up a E12 528 in good running order. :) The o2 is getting a M42 swap as we speak right now. The wife ok'd the E12 thankfully. It is fuel injected, modern seat belts so it was good to go in her book. I already have plans for it as well. Light mods some nice Style 5's on lowering springs will suffice with a very light tint. Its a alpine white on a dark red int. Im thinking of doing the style 5's in a bronze

Back on track I have a pending sale on the E3 at the moment. Will update as time goes on

"The Greatest Gifts In Life Are The Ones We Cause Ourselves"