• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video from the RGB 2011 drive...

Stellar video. Made my day. How could you possibly watch this and not lust after a 2002? Thanks for posting...

Paul Huber

1972 2002 Baur Targa in Baikal & 1971 2002 Pickup in Silver/Surf

"The more you know, the less you need."

—Aboriginal Saying

nice job with the editing! came out nice!

less music...more engine on the soundtrack! :-)

what tools did you use to create the video? have you been doing this work before?

i am only capable of hack editing with win movie maker as evidenced below..

your car's evil twin...:-)

2xM3

so great to watch this again. Jason, you did an incredible job with the editing, and it was fun to help film it. (that's me at the beginning sounding like a true film snob, whining about the "dodge ruining my shot") Ha ha...anyway, I just got REALLY excited for October, and I hope some of you guys who haven't been able to attend will join the rest of us returning attendees. It's a LOT of fun!

Jason, I've viewed this three times now. It's just so fun to watch. It's amazing how natural it looks to have these cars of ours move in a pack—and you've really captured that big time. Hope you've got more of these on the docket for the future!

Paul Huber

1972 2002 Baur Targa in Baikal & 1971 2002 Pickup in Silver/Surf

"The more you know, the less you need."

—Aboriginal Saying

I 2nd what BJ and Dave Hoovler said. This gtg is great fun. It's not a closed event; if you want to come along, let us know. You're welcome to come up and drive the twisty ridges of northern KY with the RGB crew. Skip? Don Derham? Randy? Paul W. and the F-bomb?, others? Let's go...

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Thanks for the compliments gents!

Marshall, I made this in iMovie on the MAC. Its not bad for editing. I pretty much pushed it to its limits here. I don't do this for anything other than fun. I would love to produce, or be an editor. But life just hasn't given me that opportunity. I actually was registered for school to go into video production a couple years ago, but was released from my last job the week that school was to start and had to withdraw due to the monthly bill I was going to be paying..

Oh well.

Glad everyone has enjoyed the video. And happy to propagate the habit!

nice job with the editing! came out nice!

less music...more engine on the soundtrack! :-)

what tools did you use to create the video? have you been doing this work before?

i am only capable of hack editing with win movie maker as evidenced below..

your car's evil twin...:-)

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002