• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 73 is for sale! Find it here.

Selling the 73, not sure what to guage the price at since its an exceptionaly clean car. il create a photo album and post some driving videos tonight but wantes to give anyone interested on here first bite.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/3113548035.html

im resonable so if you wanna talk about the car, please email me at 1971ginger@gmail.com

1971- 02-Malaga -(Ginger)- 2nd owner

1973-02- chamonix (sold)

pardon any grammatical errors in my posts, im probably on my cell phone.

Nice car I would have swapped my late bumper for your early.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Clean car and seems fairly priced given the condition and the fresh paint. Looks great! What's up with the earlier front bumper, though?

i know the bumper overriders are wrong but i didnt have any correct 73's to install. car cme without them.

1971- 02-Malaga -(Ginger)- 2nd owner

1973-02- chamonix (sold)

pardon any grammatical errors in my posts, im probably on my cell phone.

'73 was the last year they made good '02's?

We differ on that, but to each his own. Besides the large bumpers and the square tail lights, there's not a lot of difference. The smog equipment is long gone in the case of my '02. Anyhooo, good luck with the sale. BTW, I like roundies too. One day, I'll get that '72 Golf I've been wanting since the 1970's...

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz