• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1983 BMW 318i, $1200, 4 cylinder, 5 speed, 2 door

dawsonwl

1983 BMW 318i, 4 cylinder, 5 speed, 2 door, leather interior, runs and drives

Hi Everyone,

I have a 1984 BMW 318i for sale. It is a five-speed with the stock M10 engine. Gray exterior, tan interior.

Here is the backstory on this car:

It was owned by a friend's family. I believe they were the second owner. In any case, It sat in their garage with a full tank of gas from 1992 until 2009 when I got it. Here is what I did after I got it:

New gas tank (old was rusted)

2 new fuel pumps (in tank and in-line)

Replaced hoses that needed it

New battery

4 new tires with basketweave wheels

Changed oil and transmission fluid

The car runs and drives, but needs new paint and interior work. I have not noticed any rust other than the old gas tank (replaced). It may have other issues that I'm not knowledgeable enough to diagnose. But if you have any questions or things you want me to check out or take pictures of, I can do so.

This could be a candidate for an engine swap and/or restoration. I am located in Brunswick, GA, about an hour north of Jacksonville, FL, and an hour south of Savannah, GA. I am asking $1200 obo

here is my craigslist add:

http://brunswick.craigslist.org/cto/3128436497.html