• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundie in Toledo

Max(SD)

http://toledo.craigslist.org/ctd/3130661542.html

Hello,

Would like to introduce myself, I am located in Bend, OR, I am more active on the Landrover (1959 SII) and early Porsche (65 356SC and 1970 911T) forums. I am new to the 2002 world, and have been looking all summer for a good project.

I am not worried about some rust, as I would like to engage in a full project, stripping the car, having it dipped, rust repaired, sealed and painted. I would like to have an all year driver. My plan includes engine rebuild/enhancement, renewing brakes and suspension, and complete interior re-do. I am capable of doing most of the work myself except body work and motor rebuild, but all other mechanical, electrical and interior work I plan on doing on my own. I am currently finishing up my 65 356 full brake and suspension restoration and am looking for another project. Always wanted a 2002. That said, can anyone comment on the above car, anyone in the Toledo area had a chance to see this car?

Thank you,

You never forget your first 02 :)

I'v been eying that car for a while.

He will take 3k almost pulled the trigger but the 72 Tii ceylon is begging to be resurrected. Looks very original.

Pictures show fading on the drivers door. Use that to talk him down to 2500.00 if I was local I'd buy it.

Do the usual rust inspection..front frame rails and rear shock towers.

Etc etc

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold