• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 2002 59,500 miles! A must see.

mixorr

Definitely a clean, nice-looking car - and the right year/color, too!

But I also find the 59k to be a little questionable. The passenger seat has lots of mileage on it and the driver's seat has been recovered. While BMW's vinyl wasn't especially hard-wearing, it lasts more than 59,000 miles.

Also, the log book raises some eyebrows... a 48,000 mile service in 1978 makes it seem rather unlikely that the car has been driven just 11,000 miles in 35 years.

7557523228_68c340e9e7_b.jpg

Still, looks like a good, clean 02 that has been well cared for.

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Thank you for your suggestions. I am a first time car seller. I did post more photos on FLICKR.

The ebay ad was updated to reflect the car better. I had forgotten about the crack on the left side of dash. There are two cracks total.

I would like to try harder to verify the miles on the car. It is in excellent shape with little rust. A member here came to see it last week and can attest to the excellent shape of the car.

In the process, I did learn the steering column is from an '02 model.

Does anyone have suggestions on getting documentation via my VIN number?

1973 2002 Sahara Beige (current owner and for sale)

1979 320i Sahara Beige Rusted out in 1996 :(