• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***Sold*** 91 Miata in Portland $2K

Pancake

1991 Marineer blue Miata on salvage title $2000 OBO, 131k miles

I actually ended up with this car a little over a year ago when it was totaled out after being backed into by an SUV. The driver's quarter, taillights, and rear trim panel were broken at the time, they've since been fixed. Plastic rear window has some tape to fix small holes, rip in bolster of driver's seat.

The car has a full stainless steup from the head back (OBX header, high flow cat, Borla single exhaust) and custom CAI; definately making more power than a stock 1.6 on the top end; it pulls hard between 4.5k and 7k. Stainless brake lines, otherwise stock brakes and suspension.

miata2.jpg

I'm trying to downsize on cars, but would be open to talk for trade for a later 4 cylinder E30 or E36 or possibly a square taillight 02 if it can move under it's own power. I would also consider a full or partial trade for an aircooled sand rail, e39 540i parts, GM 6.2 or 6.5 diesel or tig welder. Think toys and shop tools :)

Pictues available at http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/mdjett/Miata/

73 Sahara

76 S52 swap of dooooooooom

01 540i-6

90 Range Rover classic (because 02s just weren't masochistic enough)