• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW Motorcycle owners 40th rally in Sedalia MO

jgerock

Just came back late last night from a two-day trip to the Mid West seeing three customers in Kansas and Missouri. My sales rep. had trouble booking rooms for us in Sedalia, MO and here's why

SedaliaMOBMW.jpg

IMG_7783.jpg

IMG_7784.jpg

Everyone I talked to at breakfast Thursday morning was very friendly. One KC owner and I discussed 2002's and 320's. He bought a new 320i and the engine had to be replaced after 1 or 2 years because it lost oil pressure. His BMW dealership pushed the car under an oak tree while a new engine was ordered from Germany. The oak tree ruined his paint. He also told me about one drive to Colorado Springs during which the fuel injection acted up and he had to call several places (from a roadside phone booth) to diagnose it.

Everywhere we went, almost all of the bikes we saw on the road were BMW's.

ps: An excellent place for amazing ribs is Nick and Jake's in Parkville, MO.

I tried a 1/2 rack of ribs paired with a pint of IPA from the Kansas City based Boulevard Brewing Co.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"