• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out my 1972 modified 2002tii rusty racecar

bmwextremeguy

Hello there everyone I am new to this forum as of last night and first time posting as well. I been doing bmw parts and project bmws from 2002's to M5 for over 20 years off and on. I have a business license out of florida and I can sell here or on ebay for safe and secure payment and shipment,

I am parting out my modified 1972/1973 2002tii race car, It was converted to a carborated balance and blue printed motor, with headers and cherrybomb exhaust with a port and jetted 40/40 as I call it weber downdraft carborator, that if I sell would want a "good" price so I may keep it if I dont get what I want or close. It maybe to some, price way to high but the rarity of it makes it just for me. I will get the specs of the motor from my friend who I bought it from and had it built, He is buying the brake booster and the boxed end rear subframe for his non tii 2002. The 15inch alpina rims are taken off and put in storage, and are not for sale as I will be keeping them, But I need a set for my friend! The car has blue recaro racing seats, oversize front and rear swaybars, a 320is electical cooling fan set up. The windows are dark limo tint and all glass are in good shape as well. Fiberglass trunk deck that looks like oem, hella h4 euro lights, euopean turnsignal smoothies, if sold I can get new ones for who ever wants to buy them? and 98% of the parts are there, the engine will run with gas in the caborator, as it sat covered for about 2 years, I want to be able to stripe it down to the shell so everything is for sale besides the rims. I am newly married and I want to get back to my profession and passion I loved for so many years! And give my wife all that I can again with our family.

I am also selling as a whole or parting out my 1988 M5, the frame is rusted and NOT repairable it is a parts or donor car only. Finally I am selling my rare 1990 E32 euro 735i factoy 5 speed shadowline, My daily driver now is my 1991 M5, If you have any questions or need anything please let me know?

Update, I only have 1 set of used turn signals, I will Sell for $200 I can also get new ones oem factory from BMW for $400. I am out of town for a few days and will get pictures then

thank you for your time and reply bmwextremeguy shawn

post-22297-13667662591621_thumb.jpg