• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Central Florida beautful 02 on ebay

Koblenz

RARE Estoril Blue ? Lot's of checks have been written to build that car but super..Wy is he taking the hit on this car?

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I could sell my car for more than I have got in it..trading parts ,parting out $200 parts cars with just the right parts needed, doing 95% of the work myself and taking my time pays off in the end. My car would have cost me well over 25k if I paid someone to do all the work...It doesn't matter, unless something hits my life HARD, I will never sell my 2002. I have been driving and building 2002's for 20 years, I have no plans on jumping out now. I don't want a bunch of toys to play with and then get rid of them when I get bored. I wouldn't own any other car. I guess if you have blood sweat and tears into a car you would be more inclined to keep it.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

That's good!

Personally my 02 was one if the last things on my bucket list. She's a keeper as well. As far as wrench turning and trading parts, ya got me beat.

I imagine we all, to some degree, have an emotional connection to our cars. Some of us will pass them on while others choose to move them forward.

Regardless, this is an 02 worth looking at.

I agree, It is a very clean 2002...I hope someone can buy this thing and do something cool with it...it is a great place to start.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)