• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Excellent condition 1974 BMW 2002 tii for Sale

Alexrose

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION

This is a chance to own a great example of a square taillight BMW 2002 tii in mint condition. This car has matching numbers throughout and has never been in an accident. The car has all of the factory 2002 tii goodies on it, such as the following: boxed rear trailing arms, bigger brakes, interior clock, tii manifold, tii mechanical advanced distributor (fairly new), high compression pistons, and all of the original fuel injection. Car has been very well maintained. Have maintenance records. The car has clean title. Since my purchase I have only used on occasional weekend and it has been garage kept. This BMW 2002 tii is in immaculate shape and I am happy to show this car or answer any questions that you may have call Bruce 516-670-6641.

HISTORY

This car was originally sold in Boston, Massachusetts with the original window sticker until the can was transported to San Diego, California. I purchased the BMW from the second owner who only had the car for a relatively short time. The first owner had the BMW for the majority of the time. I purchased the car in 2006 and had it transported from California to New York where it has only been driven on weekends and garage kept and maintained by a mechanic who specializes in high performance vehicles. This car has the original blue California license plates. The original owner kept the service records and log book as well as the average gas mileage. He was very detail oriented which is why this car is in such great condition.

Exterior: The car is painted a beautiful Chamonix x white paint, which is in near perfect shape. The original color was Polaris silver. There is one small scratch/blemish that is shown in a picture. This car has no rust on it except for a small amount that is forming on the front valence and rear tire well, see pic as well. It is very rare to find a 2002 tii with such minimal rust. The trim is in very good shape as are the bumpers. The sunroof has been added and is a very nicely done and works great. This is not a cheaply installed pop-out sun roof, this is a fully electric sliding sunroof. The receipt is for 1,000 dollars but was done many years ago.

Interior: The interior of the BMW has been done and is near perfect shape as well. I have receipts for this also. The interior is original Navy Blue and the door panels, seats, dash, headliner, and carpet are in perfect condition also. The BMW includes an Alpine sound system that was added which I also have the receipts. The car has a cassette player disc CD changer under the passenger seats. The stereo sounds great. In addition this car has automatic locks. With a simple push of the button the car can lock/unlock.

Wheels: This car has 14” e30 325i bottle cap wheels which do not rub and handle very well.

Engine/Driveline: This has 169,000 original miles. The engine has gone through professional maintenance over the years. This is a very sold and strong engine that fires right up. This engine does NOT ping, miss or backfire. The BMW does NOT grind between any gears and feels crisp. The differential does NOT leak.

OVERALL This is a great 2002 tii. A mint condition original BMW 2002 tii is almost impossible to find especially with no rust and records. Everything about this car is solid from the doors shutting smoothly, the engine at all RPM to the immaculate and comfortable interior. All of the lights, turn signals, wipers, buzzers work on this car. I have owned other BMW’s including to previously owning a 2002 in the early 80s and this one always has started over the years has great pick up and handles like a dream.

I have many pictures that can be emailed to you or you can just come and see how beautiful that this car is.

The asking price is $19,500.00 neg. The car does not need anything done except for someone to love to drive it.

Post photos here using this tutorial,

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,364661/

or send me an email via the link above and I'll post the photos for you.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”