• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: 1985 Bmw 535i

AsharC

Hey all,

I am in the market to sell my e28. I am looking to see how much I can get for it. There is no rust, the car as no dents or dings. There are a two - three scratches. Body is in mint condition.

The car was repainted three years ago. The car is located in Chicago. I bought the car from Oklahoma, and it was originally from California.

The car has ~184,xxx. The motor was recently dropped in. It is basically brand new. The old motor seized up.

Maintenance:

-Replaced front pads and rotors

-Replaced the O2 Sensor

-Oil change was just done

-Fresh odometer gears from Garagistic.

Mods:

-8 series front brake

-16" Style 5's

-M tech kit with euro conversion (rare and costly)

-H&R Springs

-Bilstein Sport Shocks

-The exhaust has 3" piping with the cats and a muffler (not too loud)

-Pioneer Mosfet Radio

-Stage 3 Clutch

-E46 M3 Shifter

-3.73 LSD

There is some more stuff I am forgetting

Bad:

-Cracked dash

Pics:

I have the other piece for the bumper that is missing in the pictures. I don't have it on because of the plate. The plate is located there because I didn't want to drill into the M Tech kit, it is zip tied on.

These pictures are kind of old, the pieces near the fog lights are back on, the style 5's are also painted black now.

DSC_0066copy.jpg

DSC_0091copy.jpg

DSC_0097copy.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Updated pics:

front_e28.jpg

frontside.jpg

line_up.jpg

nose.jpg

I am interested in trading for a 2002. If you anything, shoot me a pm. Depending on the car there could be cash on my end or yours

Thanks

Ashar

• 2 weeks later...