• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB One Borrani Steel Wheel

Midwest.BMW

Sorry. I'm not a seller.

But I am collecting data on CMR steel rims (Alpina and Borrani styles). Would you mind kindly providing me with the information stamped on this wheel? I can see 6JJx13 ET30 in the foreground, but that's all I can see clearly (and I'm not certain I see that clearly!). It's probably a model number R1-561, based on the size and ET. And I suspect it's dated 1974 or later based on the stamped ET. But I'd really like to confirm all the stamped info for my summary of CMR steel wheels. My summary appears in a string I began on June 21, 2012, entitled "Alpina and Borrani (CMR) Steel Wheels: Need More Data". A simple photo of the hub area would also work!

Thanks and regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Sorry. I'm not a seller.

But I am collecting data on CMR steel rims (Alpina and Borrani styles). Would you mind kindly providing me with the information stamped on this wheel? I can see 6JJx13 ET30 in the foreground, but that's all I can see clearly (and I'm not certain I see that clearly!). It's probably a model number R1-561, based on the size and ET. And I suspect it's dated 1974 or later based on the stamped ET. But I'd really like to confirm all the stamped info for my summary of CMR steel wheels. My summary appears in a string I began on June 22, 2012, entitled "Alpina and Borrani (CMR) Steel Wheels: Need More Data". A simple photo of the hub area would also work!

Thanks and regards,

Steve

Steve,

I just purchased three of these wheels and they have yet to ship. The seller claims that they are date stamped 1980. Will be happy to post as soon as they arrive.

My best to you,

Tom

Sorry. I'm not a seller.

But I am collecting data on CMR steel rims (Alpina and Borrani styles). Would you mind kindly providing me with the information stamped on this wheel? I can see 6JJx13 ET30 in the foreground, but that's all I can see clearly (and I'm not certain I see that clearly!). It's probably a model number R1-561, based on the size and ET. And I suspect it's dated 1974 or later based on the stamped ET. But I'd really like to confirm all the stamped info for my summary of CMR steel wheels. My summary appears in a string I began on June 21, 2012, entitled "Alpina and Borrani (CMR) Steel Wheels: Need More Data". A simple photo of the hub area would also work!

Thanks and regards,

Steve

Steve, The three wheels arrived. They are R1/561, KBA40073, 6XJ13ET30, CMR 11/80. Still seeking one more to complete the set. I'm hoping that Chris can part with one of his six.

Steve, The three wheels arrived. They are R1/561, KBA40073, 6XJ13ET30, CMR 11/80. Still seeking one more to complete the set. I'm hoping that Chris can part with one of his six.

Thanks, Tom. Good luck with your negotiations for the fourth rim!

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 4 weeks later...