• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Euro E12 528i in Lompoc, CA -- get it today

andrey

http://centralcoast.ebayclassifieds.com/classic-cars/lompoc/euro-e12-81-bmw-528i/?ad=21303361

This is my friend Rick's car. He's being transferred to another state and it has to go ASAP, like today probably, or he may have to scrap it (he's having trouble with the smog test). He's obviously open to offers at this point, and I just want to see the car go to a good home and not be junked. If you're interested and can contact him today, that would be awesome.

Yeah, he posted it on CL, firstfives, mye28, etc. It looks like he found a friend who will take the car and store/sell it for him so he can get moving tomorrow and it will not be scrapped. That said, if you're interested, please follow up, we'd all love to see it go to a good home! In addition I'd love to see it get a 5-speed swap and maybe not be in CA ; )

That's Gordon's (G-Man) former car.

I am in the middle of helping Brian with his E12 automatic to 5-speed conversion. Not something you do over a week-end. And we had a complete parts car.

Meanwhile, my 76 533i is getting the rustoleum with a roller treatment. (Detrim and Euro bumper conversion too along with a bunch of other work.)

Read the story and see more pictures of Gordon former car here.

http://www.firstfives.org/carmonth/may2009.html

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam