• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of 02 Parts for Sale

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello!

I'm interested in the rear glass with rubber seal and all other glass if you still have them.

Also clean sets of door handles and all chrome exterior trims including the kidney grill.

Let me know if you still have them. speedster_104@yahoo.com.

will try to call you on a weekday. have a great weekend!

Diep

Guest Anonymous

Hello!

I'm interested in the rear glass with rubber seal and all other glass if you still have them.

Also clean sets of door handles and all chrome exterior trims including the kidney grill.

Let me know if you still have them. speedster_104@yahoo.com.

will try to call you on a weekday. have a great weekend!

Diep

Interested in drivers side trunk chrome waist moulding (for trunk lid left side). And euro license plate lights. Shipping to 90266

David at manhattanrepro dot com. Thanks!

FYI the center console you have pictured here is for the dealer installed Behr air conditioning system.

69 1600 Voll Cabriolet (The Cab, aka Cabriolina)

69 (1600) Lotus Elan (the Lo-lo, aka FunElan)

16 (2500) Nissan Rogue (hate that CVT)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HOw much are you asking for the perfect uncracked dash? Or any other dash that's in VG condition.. thanks! Oooh yeah- also would love to find a full set of those paperboard footwell/trans covers that are still sturdy, don't smell bad or crumble when handled.

Hi Artcop,

Both of my '02 Dash's are both gone.

I have tried to keep up with SOLD items and edited the current list yesterday:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,376405/

You are welcome to Call or Text me on my Number so that I can send you details and pic's:

303 - 999 - 1190

OR,

You can drop me an email at:

bryce2002tii@gmail.com

Thanks very much for Looking!

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week. 

I just acquired a 1976 with automatic. I will be doing a transmission swap for a five speed from an e21. I have the transmission, but need most everything else for the swap. I am interested in: pedal box and pedals, clutch, clutch cylinder, console, flywheel, driveshaft. Have any of these? I can also use various interior trim parts: door and window crank handles, battery hold down bracket, loop hand strap for rear egress. Have any of these?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi jeckel30,

The condition of these wipers is . . . . PERFECT!

Comes with the clean set of blades as well and has the classic Vane for picking up wiper from driver's side of the car. This is NLA from factory.

I was asking $85 which was the price of the last pair that I sold.

Price is lowered to $75 which is a steal!

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,376576/highlight,/

Saves you about $300 from other sources.

You are welcome to Call, or TXT me on my Cell phone:

303 - 999 - 1190

Thanks for looking,

Bryce

Enthusiast since 1973 : )  --  Helping other '02 friends for 5.5 years  --  Rebuilding '72  --  Shipping 5+ Orders @ week.