• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/FT **RUST FREE** 1989 325IX

Robotin

Let's chat. I've got a '72 2002 (original Colorado) that I'd be interested in possibly trading. However, I value it a bit higher than your $3500. I don't know if that's an option for you or not.

2002 has a repaint that's a 10 footer. A PO did some body work in metal that I have some poor pictures of. It seems to be decent as it was over 5 years ago and the paint isn't bubbling or rust coming through.

It has virtually new Recaro's and a new carpet. The original (dealer add) AC was removed, but I still have the parts should one wish to put it back.

The engine was rebuilt approximately 3000 miles ago and a new clutch installed. Tii ceramic exhaust manifold with an IE stainless exhaust system. Intake is the single Weber DCOE 45 system from RaceTEP that's been jetted to their specs.

That's the main items....tons of other stuff involved, but I just wanted to check your interest.

BMWCCA #545

1972 BMW 2002 Colorado "Traumcycle"

2000 BMW 323Ci