• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a solid driver in 3-4k area

robspeed

An older restoration car with some mods already on it would be nice. Cosmetics are of no concern. Interior condition is of little concern. Solid body is of great concern, and mechanicals can have a few needs. Actually mechanicals can be completely blown out if the body is nice and the price is right. :)

Passively looking, would like to have a car for touring around this fall in. :)

I almost ready to sell my 1976 2002A. It is a solid car. Great interior. Some bondo on the door. I am the second owner and the car has been in dry, climate controlled storage for about 4 years. I restored my 74 tii and was going to start on the 76 but ran out of energy. If this is something you would be interested in let me know. I will get some pictures of it ready in the next few weeks.

Mike D

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

Guest Anonymous
I almost ready to sell my 1976 2002A. It is a solid car. Great interior. Some bondo on the door. I am the second owner and the car has been in dry, climate controlled storage for about 4 years. I restored my 74 tii and was going to start on the 76 but ran out of energy. If this is something you would be interested in let me know. I will get some pictures of it ready in the next few weeks.

Mike D

I can't drive an automatic (mentally deficient in that area), but I wouldn't mind seeing pics slash possibly converting it to regular patriotic duty as a five speed.... ;)

jennaishealed@yahoo.com :)

-Rob

Guess my M2 is not in the running. I was gonna offer it for $2500.

;-)

:-p

Cheers,

Ray

An older restoration car with some mods already on it would be nice. Cosmetics are of no concern. Interior condition is of little concern. Solid body is of great concern, and mechanicals can have a few needs. Actually mechanicals can be completely blown out if the body is nice and the price is right. :)

Passively looking, would like to have a car for touring around this fall in. :)

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.