• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help us name our 02!

Hellrot.

Hey guys,

Me and the little lady have decided since the car is starting to look the way we intended, it is time to name her. Fire over your suggestions. We don't want a german sounding name, as I have done with other cars- although heidi is growing on me haha.

Cheers!

post-20027-13667662964365_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

Me and the little lady have decided since the car is starting to look the way we intended, it is time to name her. Fire over your suggestions. We don't want a german sounding name, as I have done with other cars- although heidi is growing on me haha.

Cheers!

I'm sensing the appropriateness of a "Mattie."

"And The Dude abides"

74 2002 Inka (The Dude)

68 Zundapp ISDT Racer (original 350 miles)

87 BMW 735i (frozen motor)

79 VW Westphalia (for sale)

55 AJS 500cc Enduro Non-running Ekins bike

72 Yamaha XS2 (in many boxes)

Your car already has a name or two - BMW, Bimmer, "02.

Why are you so insecure that you need something more.

Duck everyone, here come the nasty replies.

Bob Napier

each to their own Bob - I'm not a big namer, but my partner is and always comes up with something for our cars. But it's usually a very personal thing, not something decided by a forum!

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

I don't think it has anything to do with insecurity...does it?......oh god, now i'm insecure about that.

Haha, just a bit of fun. No worries if you don't want to put forward a suggestion.

We are kinda at a place where we have thrown around a lot of names but wanted to make sure we considered a bunch of options- it is the car's new name for goodness sake! :)

The funny thing is, the name that we were thinking of going with is Mattie. Weird! Maybe thats a sign haha.

FYI, we are both 30. Rock? Yes please. Here is a pic:

6e2a5bc5.png

And her she is with one of her siblings (the red e36)

three.png

Hmmm....my 02 has been referred to as the "Malaga Marauder" and my 72 Volvo 1800ES as "Thor's Anvil"...

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

+1 on Joan Jett, she looks great!!

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007