• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 piece Zender box flare kit. fenders, 2 lg rears & aird

martyhudson

Fiberglass box flare kit made in Germany and marked ZENDER. The fronts are complete fenders that bolt on and have recesses for turn signal lights. The rear flares are LONG, they taper wider from the edge of the door, make a box flare around the wheels and then blend into the back under the Roundlighter trim. They have bumper recesses and a fill hole for gas tank if wanted. The last piece is an airdam with "grated" cutouts on the front to pick up cold air for the brakes. The kit was previously mounted but was carefully detached and the small leftover rivet holes should actually make it adhere better in the long run. One long rear fender broke in half but was fixed professionally without adding much extra material. Kit looks sharp on a car. $800.00 Best Offer. I am 45 minutes from Santa Rosa, a little further from the Bay Area. I do not want to ship these if at all possible, I'd rather do some driving and meet you half-way.

martyhudson@att.net or Marty (707) 987-8711