• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

update on 1972 modified rusty 2002tii race car for parts

bmwextremeguy

Hello again,

Sorry for the delay in responding back to all who inquired about the parts and prices, I was out of town and wasnt able to get pictures, I did get some this evening of the car and current condition, I have taken off the headlights H4 Hella's the european smoothie turnsignals and they are in very good shape need some refined cleaning to make extra nice, I also removed the recaro sports seats as well they are in our house now, as the car was 40miles away in storage being ready to be dismantaled for parts, As of right now the brake booster is sold along with the rear subframe. I do have a limited slip 320i diffrential that is in the trunk ready for sale, I was going to do a 5 speed conversion and never go to do it. I have only one set of used everything so to make it fair it will be sold on ebay to whoever it intrested and I will send the ebay number to whoever wants to buy them, this way it is fair as everyone is protected. And it will help build my business client basis up. If you have any questions please let me know everything is still avaliable

Bmwextremeguy shawn