• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Reliable Nor Cal daily driver in the $4-5k range

Malagatii

I looking to buy a decent daily driver that hopefully has a decent interior, 4/5 speed in the SF Bay area. The exterior can need work, but no major rust problems. I need to avoid a money pit... :) I only intent to put 2-3k miles on it a year as it will be our back up, second car.

I'd be willing to stretch it past $5k for the right car.

1974 2002 Malaga tii (Maggie): Work in progress, daily driver

hello,

i have a 1973 bmw 2002 with a 38/38 carb, rims and adjustable suspension. IE enginering exhaust, 4 point cage, upgraded ignition, larger radiator,turbo flare kit, fuel pump upgrade, some poly bushings. the only rust i have found on this car is a dime size hole in the spare tire area. drives straight, was the daily driver of the person i bought it from in san francisco. i am hopeing to move into a condo so unfortunatly i will not have a garage to keep it in. if your interested let me know i can email or txt you some pictures.