• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: All original|numbers matching 1972 BMW 2002tii|SOLD

k20power

Selling my '72 2002tii. It has been stored in my uncles barn since 1989. The car ran when put away, but currently does NOT run. We haven't tried getting it running other than some Marvel Mystery oil in the cylinders but got nothing.

The car is all original, the body is in great shape overall. The paint needs work, there is some rust, but it isn't too terrible. A couple spots on the rear panels have rusted through, but i'd say each side is about the size of two quarters. Other than that the rust is minimal and nothing but surface. The paint is a bit faded on the roof, trunk, and hood. There are no dents, the body appears all straight. The strut towers are all in tact, no rust or signs of rusting(which is a huge plus).

The doors shut nice and tight, the hinges are in great shape. The interior is in OK shape, the driver's seat has a decent sized hole in it and could use a re-cover/wrap or new seat bottom. Other than that all the interior needs really is a good cleaning.

The wheels and tires are in good shape, the tires are pretty old but have great tread. The suspension seems to be in good shape as well.

The car is definitely a good project for someone looking for one of these. They are a rare car and are becoming very hard to come by, especially good/solid starting platforms such as this one.

I am located in Upstate, New York. I'm asking $5,500 or best offer. Do not be afraid to make offers, I am negotiable.

SOLDSOLDSOLD

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Pictures:

7707270700_7720f98e9f_z.jpg

7707268364_1cfacdc185_z.jpg

7707265432_c86c4372f8_z.jpg

7707264440_2b3c251ebb_z.jpg

7707263012_7748f50427_z.jpg

7707262084_7868d7f3a1_z.jpg

7707260370_cbd1f0da0d_z.jpg

7707258800_5087aa2ceb_z.jpg

7707257778_3921fab61f_z.jpg

7707267324_fd16a7fef0_z.jpg

7707266374_a88e030328_z.jpg

Guest Anonymous

$5500 is alot for that car, don't you think? It's been sitting for 23 years unused and has rust, not much from the pics but I'm sure once you dig into it there will be more. Plus it doesn't run and the interior is in poor shape. Also the speedometer isn't original so who knows how many miles are on it. Maybe $1000 car but no more. You're best to just part it out, it's worth more in parts than together.

We had it up in the air and the under carriage is very clean. The rust is minimal. It wasn't just stored in some garbage barn with a dirt floor. It was stored in a nice, concrete floored, maintained barn along side a '66 Shelby GT350, '62 Corvette coupe, and '67 Imala 327 coupe.

I'm not exactly looking to get what I'm asking, but I'm also not trying to give the car away for $1,000.

$5500 is alot for that car, don't you think? It's been sitting for 23 years unused and has rust, not much from the pics but I'm sure once you dig into it there will be more. Plus it doesn't run and the interior is in poor shape. Also the speedometer isn't original so who knows how many miles are on it. Maybe $1000 car but no more. You're best to just part it out, it's worth more in parts than together.

you must be kidding, right? a complete roundie tii with minimal rust? $5k is a good price, running or not. it would definitely help to have clear pictures of the underside and the rest of the common "issue" areas though.

2xM3