• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD OT -Outstanding E46 325i Touring with 5speed

m-racer

Not a 2002, but a 2002 325i Touring. Listing it here because it is an enthusiast's car and the same characteristics that originally drew me to 02's, drew me to this car. Titan silver, 119k, Black leather sports seats with memory and OE BMW sheepskin seat vests. 5 spd manual box with Rogue SSK. 3.46 diff. Premium package (wood trim). 35% tint. Factory sports suspension, OBC, Dice iPod interface, multifunction steering wheel, glass sunroof, Bi-Xenon's, BMW clear markers, color keyed molding and roof rails. 18x8" lightweight BBS RC's with new (5k) Continental Extreme Contacts (in my opinion, a perfect match for this car). Full size spare (believe it or not, a spare was not standard on this car). UUC Magnesium strut brace, UUC sways and UUC Corsa stainless steel catback exhaust. Dinan software and intake (with drop in K&N filter). All typical E46 issues (cooling system, sunroof slider, all gaskets, window regulator, etc) dealt with proactively. Old school maintenance since new (Redline in gearbox and diff, Lubromoly engine oil, all belts, hoses, etc.) and enthusiast BMWCCA owners. Needs nothing. No smoke, damage, parking lot heartbreaks, deferred maintenance, dissapointments or BS. Exceptional condition in all respects. Not many made with a manual transmission (and no more going forward for the US market). Handles like on rails, revs like crazy with the 3.46, the gearbox with the SSK is a thing of beauty, the exhaust note is perfect (no drone) and the touring holds a ton of your stuff. $12k. Heck of a car for the money and a great daily driver. Lots of details with the pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/29732060@N07/sets/72157630654986554/ Tampa FL and Tidewater VA email: bimmertimmer@aol.com

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

• 3 weeks later...