• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1980 E21 with M20 swap and Flares $15000

BeEmVeh2002

Posting my E21 up for sale. It's tastefully done with all the right parts and features for a period correct 80's pocket rocket. It is a very rust free car, never been hit or damaged. The car has a M20 straight 6 swap that has been California BAR approved, so it passes smog without any problems! I will try to be as descriptive as possible, if you have any questions, please ask. The car has 2 folders full of receipts and past history to go along with it.

Body: The body was stripped to bare metal and the front fenders and rear 1/4 panels were flared out with hand made metal flares! The flares are the real deal, no fiberglass or plastic here. The lower black plastic trim was shaved off as well as all side markers. It was then resprayed in the original Safari Beige and color sanded. The car has been fitted with Euro BMW 316 single headlights and Euro Bumpers front and back.

Engine: Strong M20 with Motronic. It is a 2.7L Super ETA bottom end with a 2.5L "i" head and a baby cam. Sorry I do not have the specs for the cam but the car pulls hard and is very mild mannered for daily driving. It has a lightened flywheel with all stainless lines so the pedals feel nice and firm. It has a 5 speed trans and a Limited Slip Differential from a Euro 323i. The car sounds nice with a header and custom exhaust leading all the way to the back. This is car is very well maintained with all OEM parts. New, Alternator, coil, distributor cap and rotor, new spark plug wires, new crank position sensor, new battery. Oil changes done religiously every 3000 miles!

Suspension: Euro E21 323i rear subframe with LSD and rear disc brakes that were not available on U.S. 320i's. Front springs are Bav Auto Springs and the rears are coil-overs fitted over the struts with 450 lbs/in spring rates. The struts/shocks are Bilstein Sports all the way around. Koni sway bars front and rear, the rear sway bar is adjustable. Front and rear strut bars. All bushings and balljoints are in great condition and the car tracks straight. This car begs to be driven on Canyon Roads.

Brakes: Vented rotors up front with euro E21 rear subframe and disc brakes. Stainless brake lines throughout.

Wheels and tires: Very rare set of 15x8 front and 15x10 rear Epsilon 3 Piece Wheels. The tires are brand new, front are 195/50R15 and rears are 225/50R15 Falkens.

Interior: Freshly redone Recaro Sport seats with a 320is steering wheel, the rear seats and door panels are all in great shape and all colors match. The carpet is very clean. The headliner is very clean with no rips. The car has an E30 overhead monitoring console, power window, electric sunroof and power side view mirrors, all BMW parts... no aftermarket kits! The heater and defrost work great... sorry no AC! All factory gauges and lights work. It has a gauge cluster in the center console with 3 VDO gauges; oil pressure, battery output, engine temp. These gauges work but are currently disconnected, the factory gauges for these engine signals already work. The trunk has custom side mats fitted and the original BMW tool kit is still there with the majority of the tools present.

This would be an awesome daily driver or weekend warrior. It gets plenty of looks and compliments everywhere it goes.

Asking $15,000. Please no lowballers or trades. If interested, I can be reached at cyrus.farnoush@gmail.com

Thanks!

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03363.jpg

DSC03349.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

DSC03370.jpg