• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on this car

chefdog96

Okay, cool enough for hippidy hop urban boy-racer funk and what not.

What gives with the alpine skiis? Looked like it was a warm climate situation. Surf board more likely.

Perhap even a fixy strapped to that roof, no?

Looks like New Zealand. They have a few mountains there.

And, another upside down centre grill.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I've been wondering and wanting more info on this car too. I love the ride height and look of this car, well except the for the redbull shifter. But whatever, if that's what the owner likes, so be it. I'm not goin to hate on them like the quote below. Lol

So what if people like their roof racks with a fixie strapped to it. They love their car and their bike, they've put time and money into both, what's wrong with showing it off? It's just like people strapping a surfboard to a woody wagon or VW bus, it just completes the look they like...why hate on it and why stereotype it as "urban hiphop"? Bhaha haters....

Okay, cool enough for hippidy hop urban boy-racer funk and what not.

What gives with the alpine skiis? Looked like it was a warm climate situation. Surf board more likely.

Perhap even a fixy strapped to that roof, no?

it just completes the look they like...why hate on it and why stereotype it as "urban hiphop"? Bhaha haters....

did you listen to the sound track? see the backwards baseball hat? see the tires stretched so far that they don't even reach the mounting lip on the rim? seems to fit the genre, and i didn't think "urban hiphop" was a negative stereotype, just a fad/style. i didn't read bad, just observation.

2xM3

Yep its a NZ new car, i dont know the owner or where its shot but the rego is still live, vin is 1655083 (found using carjam!). If the owner is lurking on the forum it would be cool to make contact - not too many 2002s in Enzed so always good to find fellow addicts! Nice vid BTW

While I'm not a fan of the stretched-to-the-limit tires look - those wheels look like ATS. What fitment would they have been for?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"