• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 2002 and 1600 Owners Handbook | 1968

kbmb02

Original BMW Owner's handbook and Owner's Guide, both with "V.68" on the back so I presume either for 1968 or 1969 2002 and 1600 models. It's complete, with pages found to be falling out or missing, no scribbles or writing. There's a gentle water stain at the top, right corner which fades away in the middle pages.

The "Precision Motorsport Inc" anniversary stickers could be removed, if desired.

-> $45 shipped within US, payment via PayPal.

Curious, is there any info written inside specific to a particular car? Service Book available? The books were missing from my 68 which was from a similar area back in the day. I have a replacement now--wanted to check on your set.

No specific into that I see. It has info for both cars; for example, in the back of the book one finds a schematic for a 2002 and a 1600. I may have a service book elsewhere... please email me directly with further questions. -KB