• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now You See It, Now You Dont

winstonindy

This was my project today, getting the 02 to fit in the middle of the slightly oversized 2 car garage. Quite the feat on my part getting in parked in there. Took a bit of finesse and time to get it just right! I will be investing in wheel dollies with locking casters in the very near future.

I love the driveway view, you can't even tell its in there. For reference the area between the garage door openings measures 5'3".

102_3938.jpg

102_3939.jpg

102_3940.jpg

102_3941.jpg[/img]

For reference the "bro" and "he" y'all are referring to is a she. ;)

The convertifail as I call it spent last night outside. I made room for it today to come back inside. I do not claim ownership to that rig. It really needs to go to the junk yard, or perhaps become a Lemons car that I can blow up.

The convertifail as I call it spent last night outside. I made room for it today to come back inside. I do not claim ownership to that rig. It really needs to go to the junk yard, or perhaps become a Lemons car that I can blow up.

??

IMG_7687.jpg

OP - Tell us more about your '02. Is there a nickname (he or she?).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

hehehehe - sorry about that M'lady. Shit, that being said, good job on getting your 02 all snuggled up in there

I do agree with the "blow up" part. Better yet, go insane a la Batman - dig subterranean tunnel to the highway, install a drop floor under the 02. Makes for a slick getaway. THEN you can sport the Catwoman suit whilst driving at night ';)

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

??

IMG_7687.jpg

OP - Tell us more about your '02. Is there a nickname (he or she?).

The 02, like myself...is a she. I call her Punkin. Just bought it on a whim in July, when I saw it for sale outside a BMW race shop in VT.

I however prefer not be called Punkin, Sweety, Sweetheart, Sugar....I failed a guy in NHRA tech this past spring in Gainesville, FL not only for calling me sweetheart....but for copping a 'tude that his chassis was out of certification.

Great pics on the strip!

I have mostly just been down the 1/4 mile in stock Ford factory demo cars....when they let us unwind from work & do a little employee fun match racing.

Although a racer friend let me tool around the pits in his 1200hp dragster one night....that was a trip.

Drag racing is my job...so road course stuff is my "me" time, hopefully soon with the 02.

DAMN - you just go girl!

Ok, got to ask.

Why do call Chelsea....Chelsea Futbol Club?

I realise they, in the past, they sided almost 11 italian (whatever) players, but it's an English club.

Heavens forbid, someone calls Man utd a Futbol club.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

You know what Bro, I don't have the right answer for you BUT everytime I step into "Ye Olde Ship" to catch a CFC game, the Brits are always chanting "Chelsea Football Club" so I just go with it.

True, Manu U fnas just say Manu U; Barcelona fans say Barca so I guess its just our thing. I'm a Blues fan - LA Dodger Blue, Chelsea Blue - I like it old school. Still, its much better than Chelsea Headhunters!

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano