• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Bunch O Stuff (wheels, tii (sold), exhaust...)

tito559

I have some parts that I do not plan on using anytime soon so its time to find them a new home. All prices do not include shipping. I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. All parts are in 95340.

More parts to be posted soon.

contact me via email or phone (text/call)

tit o Si 559 AT a o l DOT co m

2zero9 5eighty nintynine00

Thanks for looking.

-Tito

Exhaust sheilds: One is painted with high temp paint. No cracks on either one. $25 for painted one and $20 for the other.

Early Grills: Daily driver quality. Driver's side grill is missing top slat. All other slats are pretty straight. $75 for the pair.

Aluminum Fixed Camber Plates: Unknown brand. One bolt hole is stripped. $20

Bottlecap Wheels: I got these from a fellow FAQer to use on my roller. Tread on all 4 tires are in decent shape and all tires hold air. I am asking what I paid for them. $100

Front and rear tii suspension: Came from a '73. Nice shape. SOLD!!

post-17894-1366766330291_thumb.jpg

post-17894-13667663303992_thumb.jpg

post-17894-13667663304951_thumb.jpg

post-17894-13667663305904_thumb.jpg

post-17894-13667663306896_thumb.jpg

I am not certain on the tire size at the moment, but I can check that once I get back into town. As far as age goes, I couldn't tell you. As I stated, I acquired them from a fellow member. However, what I do know is that the treads looks good, they all hold air pressure, and they have been driven zero miles since I have had them as they have been used to roll my car around...OH and I originally got these from the Bay Area!

The wheels are 14"s and are driver quality condition. If you would like some more pix, I can get those to you in a few days. And yes, to my knowledge, they will fit our cars without any problems and even some big brake upgrades. If it'll make you feel better, I have a complete strut/brake assembly from a '74 tii. I can bolt a wheel to it to and send you a pic of strut/tire clearance.

In the pic: wheels/tires installed on my car and also the grills that are also for sale.

Thanks,

-Tito

post-22379-13667663336188_thumb.jpg