• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 TII worth of parts

Mrpink

Ok..I'm in a position to buy the below car and am curious whether there is much interest in the bits and pieces. The biggest issue will be shipping..as I live in anchorage, ak.

The car is very rusty, the engine would not turn over by hand, and as can be seen in the photos, has been sitting for some time without windows.

It does have five cosmic rims and what appears to be a complete Tii engine, etc..boxed rear arms..

Anyhooo..any interest..?

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/cto/3195793917.html

Looks pretty bad, but it's still a tii and those wheels are worth something. I say go for it!

+1

If the grills and belt line trim are good +/- a few other bits, I bet you can sell them in the FS section and get pretty close to getting your $ back. Then you're left with all the remaining usable parts for yourself for free!!

I may even be the 1st customer. If it has a good drivers door belt line, and kidney I would be interested. Let me know if you get your hands on it.

I believe this would be well worth it, as it is the uber rare version sold only in Alaska. The only issue is the Alaska version (also known as the "2002itt") has all the functionality of the more common "2002tii" in reverse. As an example, only 1 forward speed, but 4 reverse gears .....

;)

FAQ Member #126