• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting Out 72 tii Sacramento CA added parts

01330i

I am interested in all interior panels and rear seat, I have someone in Sacramento for pickup if avail or ship to 11217.

Let me know what's left

The panels and rear seat are available, but another member has expressed interest in coming to pick them up. I will find out if he is serious and let you know. what is your email? you can email me at mvmessineo at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Max

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning

Interested in

- seats

- pedal box

- wood wheel

- floor mats

- gauges, can I get all the connecting wiring? Is the middle a pyrometers?

- rear roundie lights assuming no cracks (send pics)

- mirrors if they are mint (send pics)

Email rdejong@sympatico.ca

I'll take the resonator for $20 and the springs, if you want to get rid of them. I can pick them up in Sacramento or maybe have someone pick them up for me. If I can't get there in a reasonable amount of time I can mail you a check.

I'll take the resonator for $20 and the springs, if you want to get rid of them. I can pick them up in Sacramento or maybe have someone pick them up for me. If I can't get there in a reasonable amount of time I can mail you a check.

Sounds good. email me for address mvmessineo at gmail dot com

Guest Anonymous

Hi,

I am interested in the Zender rear spoiler, how much are the shipping charges to Miami, Florida (33178)?

Thanks,

Juan Carlos