• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the 2002 is not on the list ... 10 most beautiful cars

OriginalOwner

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hastily agree with the Motortrend list than with... Yahoo...

The yahoo one is a joke; It's mainly the incredibly exotic that the common man still only dreams of owning an probably never will. Most beautiful cars of the 50s and 60s perhaps, but definitely not all time.

...I still have never been up to an old Challenger and gone: "Dadgum, dat rut der is one hawt vehicular!"

Thanks for the support bro!

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

Weird list for sure. My buddy collects old Ferraris. He has 275's, 330's etc. They all look so nice but I can not say that they are the best looking cars ever. Even he agrees a BMW 3.0CS is probably one of the prettiest cars ever made. For me the Ferraris tend to kind of all blend together. What I mean is they mostly tend to carry the same basic lines, low, sleek but same.

What I have always liked about the vintage BMWs is that they are all so individual and unique in appearance

I can not believe a Challenger made to list over a Pantera of a Shelby Cobra

Just my opinion

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle