• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 1971-1973 2002

GnomeChild

Finally looking for a 2002 myself

•1971-1973

•Must be complete and assembled

•Minimal rust

•CLEAN Title

•Working or Non-working motor (price I would pay for non-working would be drastically lower however)

•Manual preferred/Auto wil l get less premium

Only interested in these colors (or modern resurrections of these colors):

•Chamonix Whib

•Polaris Silber

•Sahara Beige

Willing to do some traveling to make it happen (west coast only please!)

Located in Sacramento, CA

Budget is about $3k

Text/Call;

(7one4) 73two-9two84

Thanks,

Joey

I have a 72 in Los Angeles. The car is stripped down to bare metal almost ready to be painted. Engine has been gone through a nd runs fantastic but needs a new battery.. Car is primered and has zero rust in trunk or shock towers. Doors hood and trunk replaced so there is zero rust anywhere. the only noticeble rust was in th floorboards but the entire floorboard has been replaced. Extensive work has been done and now it just needs to be painted and put back together. Im asking $2000.

Don 225-288-9123

@wicked

Yeah, I'm only considering west coast as of now.. Especially since its just a shell. As of now, I'm looking for something that at least can get me home and I can wrench on. Thanks or the offer though. If I had the cash, I'd consider buying the whole thing; I want to do a F20 swap!!

@Don

Sent you a text, let me know

Well, mine pretty much meet all your search criteria. It's not running at the moment, but it's not far from it. I have an ignition switch coming, and about to buy a starter. This should get it running. Runs like a champ when running.

I wasn't planning on selling, but if the price is right I will. I also have pretty much a complete M20 swap sitting here in my garage if interested. Engine, trans., lsd diff with half shafts. Only thing needed for the swap is the driveshaft.

I have pics of it in my previous threads. If interested let me know.

This car was bought from a guy in Sacremento...haha