• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HD shocks and struts

Desiderio

Hi I'm interested in putting shocks and struts and my 1972 BMW 2002 I was curious if anybody had any information based on really which way to go with us on the city driver and it's in Boston and there's a lot of potholes and you can just imagine so performance is king ,and before I make this purchase? I was curious if anybody knew anything about this. also I'm buying tie rods ball joints and in all the usual for suspension to get this going ,I believe my springs are okay . as of now my car operates like a real Bad sounding Boston taxi Thanks !! PS I've been quoted up to $1100 for this ordeal is there anything cheaper that will give me the best performance thank you DEZ

DEZ                                  file://localhost/Users/desi/Desktop/bmw-snow-singniture.jpg