• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its that Time of the year again..!! Ridge Run 2012!

eurotrash

I hope everyone had a great summer!!!

Here is the link to the Rivertown Gear Buster's GREAT KENTUCKY RIDGE RUN III event page on Facebook. All are welcome..

For those who may want to attend and would be first timers, Dave Hoovler drives in from the east, Todd Fugate from the South, Jim Denker and Mike Self from the North. And BJ and Mae Barbieri from the North East. And Maybe even some of the boys from the Atlanta area will be attending this year!! If you want to meet up with anyone for the ride in, I am sure we can make it happen!

Regards,

Jason Gipson

CLICKITY-CLICK HERE

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Sweet. And I owe you for swiping that 40dfav from underneath ya way back

Last years is a top ten on the shelf between caddy shack and Debbie does dallas

FOR SALE-----74 2002tii 2782194 Turkis, Megasquirt, Korman road sport springs, Bilstein HD shocks, 13" FPS Bottle Caps

There's a slight chance I might be able to make it down in the 02. Gotta teach quite a bit, and prep some stuff for a trip to Munich, and who knows what else....

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser