• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 for sale ~ Orlando ~ CL - NM/NA

Koblenz

This car has been for sale for at least 3 or 4 months now. I was interested in it and M20Curtis was kind enough to check it out for me. Below are couple of emails from him about it...

Hey Larry,

Nathan made it over tonight and I checked out the car pretty good. Overall a visually decently straight car with a cheap not-very shiny paintjob he said from about 12 years ago. Rust spots randomly on the car and it would pretty much need a full respray to be up to my standards personally.

Also, the car was almost running at full hot on the gauge when we drove it but showed no signs of overheating. I am thinking it may be the gauge but could obviously be something much larger an much more expensive.

In the end, I think the car is a 3500-4k car and nowhere near the 6500 he was asking. Let me know your thoughts and I'll help however possible! Thanks!

Larry,

The engine was very silent and surprising the strong for a stock setup and she ran quite nice. The body would be my main concern for work to be done and not so much visible rust but more of the small dings and lower quality finish over the entire car.

Suspension and steering felt nice, engine felt good, looked tired under the hood, but ran nice and clean with no smoke and no blow-by out of the valve cover vent. Let me know how I can ever help and if you ever get out to Orlando!

-Curtis

72 Tii