• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 -73 2002

deasonbrown

Well my son is old enough to start helping out seriously so my wife gave the go ahead to a car. Had to have the round tail lights, that was the condition......no problem!

Need an almost rust free car, doesn't need to be running but don't want a basket case either. Would have to be shipped to MA. Doesn't have to be all original but need to seat 5, so no track cars!

Would have bought this car as an example

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,333045/

Budget 7k

Can email me standfast86 At yahoo.com

Thanks,

Chris

I am considering selling my 1972tii but i could not take no less then 9500.00. The interior is in very good original condition. The car needs paint and minor body work. It has to be the most solid 2002tii in this area. Im in Pa if interested in pics you can email me at dplc222@comcast.net . I have know need to sell it and will regret it , i just do not have the time for the car and would rather see someone finish and enjoy it.