• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has a shell & is willing to cut out a part?

mfbanres

My passenger side inner fender was crunched....who knows when.....and the car was put back together without correcting the wrinkles. I plan to cut out the nasty bit and weld in a straight piece. So I need to acquire a straight piece. Check out the pics. I need the area outlined. Let me know if you can help.

Cheers,

Michael, in Richmond, VA

73 tii in pieces.

post-19767-13667664174979_thumb.jpg

post-19767-13667664176326_thumb.jpg

I think I still have that piece, Did you call the bodyshop owner in the email I sent you? then you can tell him how much more to cut, as the front is ready to be sent to the scrap yard, the rear end is gone, if need be I can private message you his number to call him

SHAWN

I think I still have that piece, Did you call the bodyshop owner in the email I sent you? then you can tell him how much more to cut, as the front is ready to be sent to the scrap yard, the rear end is gone, if need be I can private message you his number to call him

SHAWN

I did make the call, and Robb thinks we can work something out.....he will let me know Monday. Thanks,

Michael

Not a problem, I have 2 part load deliveries for this week while the wife is out of town for work. I have to take the whole rear subframe and brake booster to Florida tomorrow, and then tuesday I have to bring the whole rear tail end and spoiler with limited slip to me the new own Tuesday and then I have household work with wife orders so I can try to help robb cut it, I know I have it now, because I remember removing the vin plate to destroy it.

SHAWN