• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to the CCA Oktoberfest / Ohio?

wegweiser

I might head to the Concours Tuesday in the F Bomb (caravaning with Dad in his CS). Wondering if any other 02ers were planning on attending. Columbus Ohio area? Looks like it's about 3 hours away from Pgh.

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Hey Paul--I'll be instructing at the O'Fest HPDE at Mid-Ohio all five days. Fellow '02ers encouraged to drop by. I'll bring an extra helmet in case some folks want to take a ride with me. Just look for the German-flag theme wide body car.

Best regards,

Fred '69 and '74tii

post-2748-13667664443943_thumb.jpg

--Fred

'74tii (Colorado) track car

'69ti (Black/Red/Yellow) rolling resto track car

'73tii (Fjord....RIP)

Great idea, thanks. Considering whether to bring spare engine but truck pretty full of stuff already. Bringing smaller items like spare starter, alternator, dizzy, carb jets, etc. Years ago Lee helped me do a head gasket replacement at Tremblant. The following year we upped this by doing an engine replacement at the track. Now I have a trailer.....!

Fred

--Fred

'74tii (Colorado) track car

'69ti (Black/Red/Yellow) rolling resto track car

'73tii (Fjord....RIP)

Bent - Ha! I hope not!

She'd definitely pass DE tech. I'd have to remove the hubcaps, that's it! All fresh suspension and brakes. Completely solid underside. Fresh mounts, no engine leaks whatsoever.

When I can afford another driver school....I will definitely swing the F Bomb around!

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

too lazy to clean my car to concours condition so will just display. Planning to bring Ludwig, so look for OH plate E114.

And my parts stash is only an hour or so away!

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite