• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 4 speed gearbox==FOUND==

boxy02

I have a 76' with a 4 speed, not sure about the condition or flange, car has been sitting 10+ years. Make an offer and i'll check it out tonight for flange output. let me know.

Hi,

Is it out of the car? If it is, would you take $40 for it? Please email me from the FAQ, thanks!

its in the car still. $40 sounds fair. Let me know if your still interested since its still on the car. Mike from Costa Mesa above may have his out already...

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

I have a 76' with a 4 speed, not sure about the condition or flange, car has been sitting 10+ years. Make an offer and i'll check it out tonight for flange output. let me know.

Hi,

Is it out of the car? If it is, would you take $40 for it? Please email me from the FAQ, thanks!

its in the car still. $40 sounds fair. Let me know if your still interested since its still on the car. Mike from Costa Mesa above may have his out already...

Thank you Jayamasaki, I'm going with a 4 spd from Mike in Costa Mesa.

Mike

74 2002