• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got kicked in the nutz this morning!!

RayC911

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Just dont tell me she was textin, if so Ida shot the minion. The only thing worse than Hondos is a Prius, had 5 runins in one day on a high speed run to Santa Cruz on 17. All I can offer is this too will pass

Dave

So sorry about your car, and I am really glad that you were okay. Lately, I just feel like when I am driving the 2002... my car is invisible to others. It is like people just look right through our little cars. Anyway, I regularly find myself with my thumbs touching the corners of the horn buttons when surrounded by teens texting or hurried soccer moms in SUVs. I can't begin to tell you the number of times I have changed lanes to avoid someone behind me texting and driving.

Good luck with your repairs and hope you are back on the road soon.

-Marc

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

That'll buff out no problem
Thanks man, I feel better already. You didn't get the memo? no side markers!
Yea its about that time for a drink... What do you drink and where are we going... Its on me

Alfonso

Usually Jack and Coke but I skipped the coke this weekend. thx
I can't begin to tell you the number of times I have changed lanes to avoid someone behind me texting and driving.

Good luck with your repairs and hope you are back on the road soon.

-Marc

Ironic that I find my self looking into my rear view mirror more than the actual road. If someone is too close, putting on make-up or look like you don't have a insurance, I'm changing lanes or slow to a crawl to make you change lanes. Obviously not 100% foolproof. Last month, I had a lady behind me in rush hour traffic was on the phone while writing on a notepad on the steering wheel...truth.

Thanks again everyone. Will update once I meet with the adjuster.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig