• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 2002 Beautiful Car $14,500

JASON205

1971 BMW 2002. It has been going through a restoration process for the past 10 years and hardly driven. Has a unique a great history, purchased in Italy in 2003/4 and shipped on a US Naval Carrier. It ended up at The Werk Shop and went through nearly as much restoration in cost as my asking price, new motor and too much to list. Things were never by cutting corners; it needed a steering wheel so we got a Petri Steering Wheel, Euro Blinkers, Authentic Panasport Racing Wheels. When you calculate the money that has gone it gets above $20K and it needs someone to take it to the next level which would be restoring the interior. It has a great set up of e21 Recaros and a great dash to work with, has minor cracks but to invest a good $4K in the interior would put this car into a fully restored class. It has been a wonderful car and I am selling it on Ebay right now. If not, it will be at the Brisbane Auto Show with a restored interior so keep an eye out for me. check out the ebay link at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200823335731

Questions: jasonhartung@hotmail.com